Tuesday 19 August 2008

preliminaries of course

these two long weeks would be a tough and rough for every graduating classes... why oh why??? it's our PRELIMINARIES already... and yah... i treat it like 'O' LEVELS already... and of course... i'm studying like hell... literally...

i'm using dearest laptop now cause sickening computer got some sorth of virus again... and it pisses me off cause all my files are inside and all of them are very very important to me especially the songs and school files as well... so i didn't have the opportunity to blog for the weekends... but it's okay... nothing happened so much cause i just studied...

but thank goodness... my eldest sis is here... she helped a lot... really... she's the only person who can force me study... yah... even my dad can't push me to study... but when my sis tell me to revise... i straight away do my revisions... and yes... i study with her cause she always motivates me... and i thank JESUS that i have her as my sis... at least now i know the importance having an eldest sis...

okay... let's start off with monday's exam which is chemistry and physics practical... oh my goodness gracious... physics was hard for me... the experiment was okay of course... but doing the theory part at the last page terrified me so so much... i like stared at the question paper for around 5 minutes... hayz... it was really sickening!!! but chemistry was quite easy... but it took a lot of my time... hopefully i can score well though...

for 'O' Level oral exam... i waited for 90 minutes for my turn... and it was so so draggy!!! that's why me... bal... ifah... zura... all happily joked around... okay... the reading a loud passage was manageable for me... it wasn't tough at all... the picture discussion... hayz... it was quite tough for me... but i did all my best to infer and explain... hopefully i can either score band 2 or band 1... for conversation... i was really overwhelmed cause they ask me what's my favourite subject... and of course... i selected chemistry!!! yah... and of course i supported it well... giving so much reason why i like it and all... hopefully i'll be a band 1 student again just like the english oral preliminaries...

for today's exam... in line is english paper 1... and i selected BEAUTY as my essay... then i made it into an expository essay... i think i did a good job... cause i discuss about the society... being so judgemental towards the physical appearance of a person... and i also added in aesthetic surgeries and all... i was quite happy with my essay and it was my first time to attempt doing a expository essay in my exam... eventhough i wasted 3 minutes of my time just to select either to write about the narrative essay or the expository essay... but i didn't do any planning at all... it was a free writing for me... whatever pops into my mind... i just gathered it and formed opic sentences... for letter writing... MY FORMAT WAS WRONG!!! i forgot about informal letter... cause my format was a formal letter... yah... basically... of course... deduction of marks would be given to me... but hopefully... i amplified and justified well my letter and hopefully it was persuasive as well... i finished the test 5 minutes before the time and so... i double checked my essay and letter as well...

for social studies... another oh my goodness... i studies until 3 am yesterday with dearest sis and with our bestest friend... luckily i revised about sri lanka and northern ireland conflict... bonding singapore... deterrence and diplomacy... iraq and kuwait war... in the exams... for sbq... controlling traffic came out... and for seq... bonding singapore... deterrence and diplomacy... globalization... came out... oh my goodness gracious... i was stunned looking at it cause eventhough i studies like there's no tommorow... i can't gather and think back all the informations... and of course... i attempted seq first... in the end... i chose bonding singapore... but looking back to the question... actually globalization was quite and easy question cause you just need to talk about the effects of globalisation... which is obviously of course... affecting the economy of a country... but i was terrified to attempt the question because i didn't studied at all and maybe later all my facts would be wrong... hayz... well... hopefully i can score well eventhough i never finished the last question of the sbq section...

still hoping that everything would be alright for the coming exam days... and of course... i'm praying solemnly and hoping that i can pass everything for my prelims... hayz...

well gotta study chemistry for tomorrow's exam... but i'l start off first cause dearest sis is still in school eventhough it is 8:10 already... hayz...

oh yah... before i forget... since it's preliminaries for this two coming weeks... i'm not sure if i can blog everyday... but don't worry... i'll update you in my exams for sure...

***ALWAYS AND FOREVER XIAH JUNSU 시아준수***

No comments: